I will Start Post Some Topics about this product , its look like VM-Ware for the first time but After you use it for while you will discover new features .
As First Topics About this Product i will start
How to download Oracle Virtual Box (Oracle VM) :
Enter to Oracle Virtual Box and Choose your Operating System.
After you download the software launch the installer.
How To Create VM On It :
1-This Screen When you start Oracle VM , Press New
4-Choose Memory Size for your VM that you want to Create , you Can Increase it Later :
5-Virtual Hard Disk , With two Option on this screen , min size 8G :
- Create New hard Disk : Create new Vm.
- Use Existing hard disk : you already Have One .
5-After Creating Hard Disk , you need to Choose Format
- VDI(Virtual Disk Image) Many Operating systems are available for this Type , Worked On Oracle Vm .
- VMDK(Virtual Machine Disk): For Vmware Products .
- VHD(Virtual Hard Disk): Represent hard disk Driver (H.D.D) So its maybe Contain what found on Physical HDD File system , Partitions .
- HDD(Paralle Hard Disk): Used for Connection Device.
6-Storage Details :
- Dyinmcally : Use Space on HDD as its fill up , and it will not be Shrink
- Fixed : take longer to create on some system , but often Faster to use .
7-Choose location and size for your VM :
8-Summary Screen :
9- Final Result , Notice that you Must Have Operating system CD to install it after create VM .