Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Most Beautiful Datacenter i ever seen

Hi


This is the first time i put something not related to oracle , but when i saw the professionalization in this work and What human can do ?


i said to myself you must put this picture here to share it with people and network guys maybe they will learn something from this amazing art .



I need to clear my point , we all see Data center or supercomputers But do you think is what you see will be like this :



















What you think Now please let me you know your opinion  by your comment ?






Thank you





2 comments:

  1. Boss
    where is The Pics ??


    I like ur Blog , very Helpful.

    Regards

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. After While Google Blog is Delete the photo i don't know why i will re upload them again

      Delete